If so, I recommend following these guidelines and enabling custom robots header tags for maximum search engine visibility (especially for new blogs).
Before getting acquainted with the process of setting custom robots header tags in Blogger, you need to know what a tag is.
Description of Custom Robot Title Tag Code
On Blogger, you'll find code with the following custom robots header tags.
1. all - If you set this tag, the crawler is not bound by any constraints. They can freely crawl, index and expose posts .
2. noindex - Prevents search engines from indexing pages.
3. nofollow - The nofollow and dofollow tags are for outbound links. Dofollow is the default robots tag for all outbound links. That means search engines can crawl the pages you link to. If you don't want search bots to browse for links, add a nofollow tag.
4. none - this combines the features of the noindex and nofollow tags. Crawlers will not index your pages or search for links.
5. noarchive - noarchive tag to turn off the cached version of the search page. 6. nosnippet - Search results help people find what's on a web page. If you want your content to remain exclusive, you can enable this header tag.
7. noodp - Open Directory Project or Dmoz is a directory of man -made websites. Google sometimes uses information from there. You can turn it off with this tag.
8. notranslate - disable translation on your site? Then use notranslate for the right purpose.
9. noimageindex - To prevent this, search engines to index images 10. unavailable_after - In Blogger, you will get the appropriate field for this tag. So, web pages will be indexed after this time. If you already understand the code on custom header tags, let's go into Custom Robot Header Tag Settings
How to Set a Special Robot Title Tag on BloggerAs we know, we are talking about setting robots tags on bloggers. Follow the steps provided below to proceed with this.
Step 1: Visit blogger.com and sign in to your account. From your list of blogs, select for which you want to modify the robots tag.
Step 2: Then select the Settings menu >> Find search preferences There you can see a setting called Custom robot header tags under Crawling and Indexing. Click the Edit link to the right.
Step 3: In this step, you will see two buttons. Select Yes
Step 4: Now, you will get a set of checkboxes. But don't bur bur It may feel complicated, but it's not. you can set it yourself by reading "Custom Robot Header Tags and Purpose" just follow the same settings I chose ( see the image given below ) equal to the image below and press Save changes .
And done (match exactly what is checked in the image above, if a little wrong can google can not crawl your blog)
Believe me, the custom robot header tag above is great! Since Google provides readymade settings to use it, why don't you do it?
So for the Safe Special Robot Title Tag Setting on bloggers, I hope it's useful, thank you.